[sword-devel] 1.5.10

Greg Hellings greg.hellings at gmail.com
Thu Sep 27 18:03:39 MST 2007

I don't believe that there are any suitably mature Front-Ends that are
running on Mac OS X which are readily compilable and up-to-date, or
I'd love to contribute.  Until I get my own brand of 'Net access I
don't have access to the Internet in Linux, either, or I'd love to
look into some of these with you all.

--Greg