[sword-devel] Releasing application under swordGNU public license

mmital mitalmanu at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 22 23:34:23 MST 2007

Hi,

I have changed the GNU license to version 2.0 (www.swordwarrior.net) and
also made the change in the program. Also removed the "or later" clause.The
source code is now a little more organized and located at
http://sourceforge.net/projects/swordbible (still needs to be documented
better and the license statement needs to be added to every source file)

Correct me if I am wrong, but I understand this particular listserv is for
issues related to sword API. Therefore, I won't be sending any further
mesages related to the SwordBible frontend (unless it is directly related to
the underlying sword API). If you would like to work together on the
frontend, please reply to me personally and let me know (so I can add to you
to a separate mailing list).

Thanks,
mmital