[sword-devel] Zipfile module downloads

DM Smith dmsmith555 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 20 19:02:14 MST 2007

More results of exploration:

At zlib.net, the home of the zlib code, there is a faq question
regarding zip archives with a recommended solution:

     11. Can zlib handle .zip archives?
            Not by itself, no. See the directory contrib/minizip in
the zlib distribution.

Minizip is what I found by other searches. It's home is at:
http://www.winimage.com/zLibDll/minizip.html

It appears that it requires only a few files to do unzip of an archive.

What do I need to do to continue on this track? I don't want my
efforts to go to waste. I realize this might not make a 1.5.10
effort, unless it is incredibly easy and fully testable :)

In Him,
	DM