[sword-devel] installmgr

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Thu Sep 20 17:15:08 MST 2007

Karl Kleinpaste <karl at kleinpaste.org> wrote:
>"Troy A. Griffitts" <scribe at crosswire.org> writes:
>> Crack of the whip...

Yes, of course I know you well enough to know it was meant in good-nature.

>... so I am assuming we've got an
>OSIS-to-HTML glitch (again), because what gets to GnomeSword's display
>routine is definitely lowercase, as seen from breakpointing to get the
>string obtained from the filter:

Maybe you might consider, in lookup.cpp, changing the output format
requested from the engine to be your filter set.  In:

see the line:

	SWMgr manager(new MarkupFilterMgr(FMT_HTMLHREF));

But I was under the impression that FMT_HTMLHREF was your filter set. ?