[sword-devel] installmgr

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Thu Sep 20 15:48:59 MST 2007

>Success.  Many thanx.
>Now, about that toupper() problem with <divineName>...

Crack of the whip...

OK, I'm tired of reading the bugtrack on this one.  Could you email 1 verse,
your sword configurations (only the deviations from current svn usrinst.sh,
e.g. witout ICU), the output of sword/examples/cmdline/lookup which shows
the problem, and finally, what you think the output should be.  If I had all
this in front of me, I might have the energy to look into it. :)