[sword-devel] [Fwd: Re: [sword-support] Sword Enhancement]

DM Smith dmsmith555 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 20 06:31:37 MST 2007

With Robin's permission I am posting this to sword-devel. This is
top-posted so start at the bottom.

On Sep 20, 2007 at 1:33 AM, Robin wrote:

DM,

Thanks for the quick response.  Please post it. Even if it only worked
for simple searches (word or phrase) it would be worth it.  (I'm always
saying "I can't see my word in that verse ... Oh there it is!!!")
In your example I would highlight the case insensitive following: Adam,
Eve, Able, Abemelak, etc, God, Loves, Fire, Water.  It looks like you
could highlight non-reserved words except for those following "NOT"(-).
"All words spelled like" is a special case but could be solved. I would
be willing to bet that someone has already solved the formatting issue.
As I learn more of OSIS, ThML GBF, TEI I may run across something.

... stuff deleted, not pertaining to thread...

In His Grace,
Robin