[sword-devel] Beta Tisch and MorphGNT

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Wed Sep 19 13:18:35 MST 2007

> Looks like superscripted tildes aren't removed.

Since the release of BibleCS 1.5.9, I added at least one more sequence
for stripping to the filter:
http://crosswire.org/svn/sword/trunk/src/modules/filters/utf8greekaccents.cpp

It was found processing the Hesychius lexicon or LXXM or something.  But
Chris, you are saying that your latest build of BibleCS also still shows
some accents not being stripped?

OT: There was a thread about LXXM processing.  I have a script that I
believe slurps down LXXM from CCAT and generates a nice GenBook module
doing all necessary conversion of whatever, and includes lemma which can
be looked up in Liddel/Scott.  The result is here (click on a word):

http://crosswire.org/study/bookdisplay.jsp?mod=LXXM&gbsEntry=/PsSol/16/10

Notice the index didn't do well with spaces (?) in the name, so a slight
tweak to the script might be required.

The script and conversion programs are here:
http://crosswire.org/svn/sword-tools/trunk/modules/lxxm/

>> 3) When I change Strong's Numbers while viewing MorphGNT and KJV is
>> shown (the module to the immediate left). For whatever reason, I
>> can't get it to show Strong's Numbers now. I thought at one time I
>> could.
>
> I don't really know what's going on with the OSISStrongs/OSISLemma
> classes. This probably fits under that umbrella. This particular
> behavior, I can't recreate.

Behavior of BibleCS is that if your turn on a 'Feature' like Strong's
and your current text does not contain that feature, you will be taken
to a text which does provide that feature.  Please check the .conf file
and be sure Feature= entries are correct for the module.

Thanks for all the work on this guys.  Looking forward to some cool new
material!

	-Troy.