[sword-devel] sword updates

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Mon Sep 17 16:30:46 MST 2007

Dear Eeli,

Removing all (almost all, 'ftp://...' is still ok) double '/' is a good idea
to allow us to release now until we find the real problem.  I am now not
positive that the double '/'s are actually the problem though.  They do
appear in everyone's log who has the problem, which I why I figured it had
something to do with the failure, but after the changes I made last night, I
think it might have merely been a symptom and not the root cause.  Still
hoping to get some feedback soon from someone who had the failure on their
system.  Maybe it all works now.  Thanks for the idea.

  -Troy.