[sword-devel] Releasing application under sword GNU publiclicense

Eeli Kaikkonen eekaikko at mail.student.oulu.fi
Mon Sep 17 01:19:09 MST 2007

On Mon, 17 Sep 2007, Troy A. Griffitts wrote:
> Also, you are welcome to take a reasonable time, let's say 1 week, to
> decide if you would like to continue to use the SWORD engine and accept
> the license that goes along with it.
>
> 	-Troy.

Believe Troy, not me :)

As a side note I want to say that most people who don't know Open Source
or Free Software world have some kind of feeling that "my code" is
secret and does not belong to anyone else. That is a psychological
pretension which I personally have seen to be false. Open Source gives
both you and others possibilities which closed source can not give. I
have received freely so I give freely.

  Yours,
	Eeli Kaikkonen (Mr.), Oulu, Finland