[sword-devel] Accented Greek Texts

Chris Little chrislit at crosswire.org
Sun Sep 16 01:24:42 MST 2007

MorphGNT and an updated Tisch, both from morphgnt.org are up in the beta
area.

Testers, please try out all the bells & whistles. Tisch includes
morphology and three distinct sets of lemmata (Strong's numbers,
Strong's lemmata, & ANLEX lemmata). MorphGNT includes morphology &
lemmata. BibleCS appears to handle all of the options without any
modification.

Greek readers, please check that the morphology of the MorphGNT is
correct according to the Robinson morphology codes/module, since I had
to convert the codes from the format they come in to one that we already
support.

--Chris