[sword-devel] THML Commentaries

Don A. Elbourne Jr. don2 at elbourne.org
Sat Sep 15 05:34:45 MST 2007

The CCEL has several great commentaries not yet available as Sword
modules; most notably, Calvin's Commentaries. I noticed someone was
working on this earlier this summer. Any updates? Once the tools and
procedures are in place for the conversions, several other great works
would become available.

btw, on another note, I heard talk of ways of publicizing the Sword
project to a wider audience. The release of Calvin's commentaries in
Sword format ought to provide a great opportunity for blog chatter.

by grace alone,

Pastor Don A. Elbourne Jr.
Lakeshore Baptist Church

Pastor's blog: Locusts & Wild Honey

Rebuilding Lakeshore to the glory of God