[sword-devel] GnomeSword image support; my repo's image modules (Re: image support)

Joachim Ansorg nospam+sword-devel at joachim-ansorg.de
Fri Sep 14 02:53:57 MST 2007

Karl,
I just updated the Gnomesword manual in the beta area with the version you
supplied.
Please let me know if everything is working as expected.

Somebody else already did the update of bao.conf:
Feature=Images
Category=Maps

It's not listed in the "Generic Books" section in the beta area, though.
Probably due to the changed category.

Joachim

--
<>< Re: deemed