[sword-devel] New development on Mac

Michael Zappe zapman at zappe.us
Sun Sep 9 10:46:27 MST 2007

I strongly agree with the wiki idea.  I use one for coordinating the
development at work, and it is a very big help.

The main thing to do with a wiki is to remind people that it's there,
and to take or transfer their notes into it.

We've also managed to move some of our CRM into it, to help keep
developers on the same page as to what do do with/for specific
customers.

	Mike