[sword-devel] [sword-support] Unlock Bible module "GerHfa2002" in Gnomesword (Linux)

Joachim Ansorg nospam+sword-devel at joachim-ansorg.de
Thu Sep 6 09:55:31 MST 2007

Hi,
in BibleTime we currently store the key in our config because it's not
possible to write into system-wide module config files.
The fix is probably to store in both places whenever possible. If the config
is not writable the key should be stored in BT's config file.
At least that's what I think :)

Joachim

> Eeli Kaikkonen wrote:
> > On Thu, 6 Sep 2007, DM Smith wrote:
> >> BibleTime stores the unlock key in a non-standard place where
> >> GnomeSword, BibleDesktop and any other Sword program cannot find it.
> >> The proper location is in gerhfa2002.conf (I think I have the name
> >> correct). You should be able to find this in ~/.sword/mods.d.
> >
> > I am not familiar with this key thing but I could change BibleTime if I
> > get more information. What is the proper place?
>
> Eeli,
>
> Moving the reply to sword-devel.
>
> The proper place is in the module's conf file. It should be the value of
> the CipherKey= entry.
>
> DM

<>< Re: deemed
www.bibletime.info