[sword-devel] Cross-Compilation of GnomeSword or BibleTime

DM Smith dmsmith555 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 25 10:39:03 MST 2007

While I was looking for instructions on how to compile nsis, a windows
program, to run on Linux, I stumbled on an interesting website,
outlining how to build a GTK Linux program to run on Windows, compiling
it on Linux. While it specifically addressed GTK, it may also pertain to
KDE. My guess is that a similar approach can be used to compile for an
X11 environment on a Mac. It would be cool for there to be more
cross-platform Sword applications.

Here is the website:
http://www.ecn.wfu.edu/~cottrell/cross-gtk