[sword-devel] Bug : id.conf and Unicode Support

Eeli Kaikkonen eekaikko at mail.student.oulu.fi
Tue Oct 23 03:24:48 MST 2007

On Mon, 22 Oct 2007, Eeli Kaikkonen wrote:
> > 2. For BibleCS and BibleTime, make it possible for the navigation panes
> > to display unicode. This item is more urgent for BibleCS because
> > BibleTime's combo boxes make up for the navigation pane's limitations.
>
> Could you report this in the BibleTime bug database? I really want to
> fix these kind of things, I have seen enough problems with Finnish
> (which uses isolatin1) to know how annoying this is for users.
>
> If you have time, please give some detailed way in your report to
> reproduce this (module, verse reference etc.)

I could only laugh at myself when I saw that I already had noticed and
reported this. We are just preparing a new minor release for KDE 3
series and try to fix this also. We still appreciate detailed examples
so that we can be sure all situations are being handled correctly.

  Yours,
	Eeli Kaikkonen (Mr.), Oulu, Finland