[sword-devel] new BibleCS build

Eeli Kaikkonen eekaikko at mail.student.oulu.fi
Mon Oct 22 02:25:57 MST 2007

On Sun, 21 Oct 2007 DavidTroidl at aol.com wrote:

> I tried installing 1.5.10.3 and got the following error message:
>
> This application has failed to start because ICUDT38.DLL was not found.
> Re-installing the application may fix this problem.

The RC builds do not include extra libraries etc. They can be found in
the alpha area.

It would be good to clearly mention these kind of things when announcing
a new testing release, I had problems with this one, too. Or why not
release a complete install package as an alpha/beta/RC?

  Yours,
	Eeli Kaikkonen (Mr.), Oulu, Finland