[sword-devel] 1.5.10RC4 available

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Thu Oct 11 14:47:18 MST 2007

Dear Doug,

I had thought that we committed your patch when you submitted it.  After
confirming that it was NOT in RC4, and after going back and looking at
my reply to your initial email, it looks like I reviewed it, liked it,
and was going to commit it when I had time to consolidate some methods
that your patch reminded me we needed to consolidate.  In any case,
that's my best guess at why it wasn't applied immediately.  I am very
sorry for this.  And to restate my initial response: THANK YOU! for
taking the time to research how to add this feature and to submit a
working patchset.  It is applied to SVN, as is, now.  Look for an RC5
with it shortly.

	-Troy.