[sword-devel] 1.5.10RC2 available

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Mon Oct 8 11:47:01 MST 2007

http://www.crosswire.org/sword/ALPHAcckswwlkrfre22034820285912/alpha/sword-1.5.10RC2.tar.gz

JUNKBUFSIZE increased to 16k)

New autoconf check for vsnprintf to use this safe method instead, if
exists on the system (Daniel, are you proud to see me deal with my
autoconf fears?)

Not sure if vsnprintf exists in BCB or VC.  If it does not, or does not
operate correctly with null dest pointer, then we will need to add:

NO_VSNPRINTF

to the definitions during compilation.  This will default to the old
code using junkbuf (with the newly increased 16k size)