[sword-devel] Contents of sword-devel Digest, Vol 43, Issue 12, Topic 3

zorkerbatman at ameritech.net zorkerbatman at ameritech.net
Sun Oct 7 20:25:21 MST 2007

All,

I am very interested in an XSLT that would plug into OpenOffice.org that will produce OSIS formatted files.  If this exists, or someone is wanting to create one, I am extremely interested in this capability.  It would serve a very important purpose in some writing I have been asked to do for some people.

In His service,

John Gammon

Today's Topics: 20071007

   3. Re: OSIS2XHTML XSLT and Openoffice.org2OSIS2Sword
      (Don A. Elbourne Jr.)
   4. Re: .conf files encoding/tags (NF)
   5. Re: .conf files encoding/tags (DM Smith)
   6. Re: .conf files encoding/tags (Chris Little)
   7. Re: BibleCS 1.5.10pre bugs (ransom82)
   8. Re: .conf files encoding/tags (DM Smith)
   9. Re: .conf files encoding/tags (Chris Little)
  10. Re: .conf files encoding/tags (DM Smith)

Message: 3