[sword-devel] .conf files encoding/tags

DM Smith dmsmith555 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 4 09:34:58 MST 2007

jonathon wrote:
> Eelie wrote:
>

>> I still don't by the RTF "standard".
>>

> Which version of RTF does the Sword Project use?
>
> Whose implementation of that version does The Sword Project consider
> to be "correct"?
IMHO:
With regard to the conf, it comes down to how Sword handles the rtf in
conf and what is declared as permissible in the conf. The RTFHTML filter
can be used as the guide.

Chris gave a short list of what expects to be allowed and I am going to
search the confs to see what is actually used.

 From this we will determine what needs to be cleaned up and we will be
able to state what the "standard" is.

In Him,
    DM