[sword-devel] [bt-devel] Alpha/beta release schedule

Chris Little chrislit at crosswire.org
Wed Oct 3 19:49:12 MST 2007

Troy A. Griffitts wrote:
> Strongs and Morph codes do not function independently with the cool new
> Greek lexicons Chris has in beta.  I feel this is an important bug to
> fix, as generally the greatest advantage with a new release we give our
> end users is support for our latest modules.

A small note relevant to this last sentence: We still don't have any
filters written to translate TEI to HTML (for every frontend other than
BibleCS), so I'll bump the minimum version number on them to .11. It's
not reasonable at this point to hope to support TEI modules in the
impending release, but it will be a big priority for me in the next cycle.

--Chris