[sword-devel] Calvin's Commentaries - new module

Barry Drake b.drake at ntlworld.com
Fri Nov 30 10:19:16 MST 2007

Hi there ........

Luke Plant wrote:
> The module strips out everything that isn't commentary,
> including Calvin's latin translation of the text and all the forewords
> and indexes -- I think that is better, for now at least.
Sorry to be pedantic - and personally I'm not in the least worried
whether the Latin is in or out, but I thought I ought to mention that
the Latin version is from Jerome's Vulgate, which was around a very long
time before Calvin was a twinkle in his dad's eye.

God bless,
Barry

-- From Barry Drake (The Revd) minister of the Netherfield United Reformed church, Nottingham see http://www.jesusinnetherfield.org.uk for our church homepages).

Replies - b.drake at ntlworld.com