[sword-devel] sword-devel Digest, Vol 44, Issue 20

RLRANDALLX at aol.com RLRANDALLX at aol.com
Sat Nov 24 15:24:48 MST 2007

Hi all,
Just to add more flame to the fire I used my 1.5.9 BibleCS version, gave it  
"Amos" for the custom range and "amos" for the search word.  It defaulted  to 
"Optimized Search" but I changed it to "Multiword" and clicked Search  button. 
 It came back with the seven verses which I assumed was  right.
Then I switched to "Phrase" and clicked Search button.  BibleCS  Crashed!  
with some message that I might have lost some data.  I had  to rel-aunch it to 
try again.  (I still get that annoying problem with it  switching out the KJV 
for some other Bible version - in this case my Personal  version. This bug has 
been around for years)
It sounds like things are not getting re-initialized correctly after doing  
the first search.
In His  Grace,

**************************************Check out AOL's list of 2007's hottest 
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://www.crosswire.org/pipermail/sword-devel/attachments/20071124/d4a2257e/attachment.html 

More information about the sword-devel mailing list