[sword-devel] clucene make system dependence

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Fri May 18 15:41:40 MST 2007

OK guys, I had some time today to look into the reported problems of
compiling sword without clucene.  Being a novice, at best, at autotools,
I've committed a delta that I THINK works.  If those who have had
troubles could try the latest SVN trunk out and let me know, I'd
appreciate it.  Those who have autotools experience, if you have a
chance to look at my latest commit and confirm what I've done or provide
an alternate solution, it would be much appreciated.

    -Troy.