[sword-devel] wiki vandalism

DJ Ortley djortley at gmail.com
Tue May 15 11:15:02 MST 2007

Found this:

Though, if you read the top of that page, it has a comment:
*This page should be
MediaWiki.org <http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/>*.

So, expect that it should change.  I found it by googling for 'wikimedia

There's also this, which I think might be worth reading:

My personal opinion is that we should err on the side of being more
restrictive than not.