[sword-devel] Project management issues with the Sword Project

Chris Little chrislit at crosswire.org
Fri May 11 14:39:54 MST 2007

According to SourceForge's stats, there have been no issues in the
tracker for at least 1 year, which is as far back as I can look. Maybe
you're referring to one of the front-end projects' sites, but on the
SWORD Project project page, I can't see anything beyond a basic
description, links to CrossWire, and some old news items about downloads
(the last of which directs people to go to crosswire.org for downloads
in the future).

Am I missing something?

--Chris