[sword-devel] SWIG bindings for sword

Andrew Sterling Hanenkamp sterling at hanenkamp.com
Sun May 6 18:13:30 MST 2007

I was interested in attempting to build the SWIG bindings for Sword in order
to use the Sword API in conjunction with a Perl project I'm working on.
However, I'm having some trouble figuring out how to build them. They don't
build with the regular ./configure as far as I can tell and
bindings/configure seems to be missing. I'm a CPAN guru and know C++ and
Perl pretty well, but my autoconf/automake and SWIG skills are pretty weak,
so I may be missing something obvious.

Anyway, at least a finger pointing in the right direction would be
appreciated.

Cheers,
Sterling