[sword-devel] BibleCS updates

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Sun Mar 11 16:22:35 MST 2007

> The first is from a function that used to be available on TRxRichEd
> called SearchText.  It seems to have been changed to FindText, and when
> I change our code to this, it compiles, but fails to link.  To pass
> compile I've changed all the FindText() calls to FT() and added an empty
> FT() method at the top of the file.  This is in our  TRxRichEditX.cpp file.

Argh!  In commdlg.h (not ours) there is this code:

#ifdef UNICODE
#define FindText  FindTextW
#else
#define FindText  FindTextA
#endif // !UNICODE

That is completely rude.  That means no one can define a method, class,
or variable named 'FindText'!

Anyway, this first problem is fixed now (with #undef FindText)

I've noticed another problem.  the speed-buttons to turn on and off
certain OptionFilters work ok, but the complete list in the menus
doesn't work.  Odd.  Anyone have time to figure this one out, it would
be appreciated.

Also added a README.txt to explain how to checkout and compile.

http://crosswire.org/svn/biblecs/trunk/README.txt

    -Troy.