[sword-devel] MacSword 1.3.1b1

Samuel Warren sam at invalidpage.com
Wed Jun 27 17:10:27 MST 2007

Manfred,

I have tested the search features of this beta rather extensively, and I
have to say wow. The search is responsive and FAST. Even when using
complex searches (i.e. ((Jesus) OR (God) AND Love) OR ((Holy AND spirit)
NOT ghost) ).

Whatever mechanism you are using, it works well. Can I make a
suggestion? Wold it be possible to add a search box on the main window
that allows you to search directly from there like most Aqua apps have?

Keep up the amazing work!

Thank you all.

Samuel Warren