[sword-devel] WEB Sword Module

Karl Kleinpaste karl at kleinpaste.org
Sun Jun 24 05:08:14 MST 2007

Kahunapule Michael Johnson <kahunapule at mpj.cx> writes:
> This is a problem with The Sword Project engine used by Gnomesword.

No, the code is fine; the problem is within the WEB module itself
(v1.6), as the module raw-dump tools (e.g. "mod2imp WEB") will show.
A fix to this problem was made and the new module (v1.7) was in the
beta area briefly, but further problems were found and 1.7 was
withdrawn from beta, pending a more comprehensive fix.

Oh, the John 1:39 cite is interesting.  The red letter portion does
indeed extend too far, in both 1.6 and 1.7.