[sword-devel] SWORD 1.5.10

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Thu Jun 21 13:18:48 MST 2007

DM,
	Just a quick note: Chris is suggesting TEI because the OSIS group has
proposed adopting TEI lexical tags for inclusion into the OSIS spec.  I
suggest either Chris add his work to the existing osis filters making
SWORD OSIS functionality support the proposed new tags, or else invoking
both filters with a config like:

SourceType=OSIS
LocalOptionFilter=TEI

I like the layout direction you've taken with the NASB lexical work.  It
does make the lexica very flexible, as you have suggested.

	-Troy.