[sword-devel] SWORD 1.5.10

Bill Burton bburton at mail.com
Tue Jun 19 20:15:08 MST 2007

Hello,

On 6/19/07, Troy A. Griffitts <scribe at crosswire.org> wrote:

> Agreed.  There have been many bug fixes.  If anyone would like to get any
> other fixes in, please do so very soon.

I'd like to get my Ruby SWIG bindings in if possible.

However, in thinking about SWIG and other bindings, maybe they should be
released separately as they require the Sword libraries to be already
installed to build them and aren't necessarily tied to the Sword release
that includes them.

Thoughts?

-Bill

     -Troy.