[sword-devel] Bible CS Installation

DavidTroidl at aol.com DavidTroidl at aol.com
Tue Jun 19 06:55:45 MST 2007

Hi,

I've been having some trouble with my desktop, so I just installed the  SWORD
Project on my laptop.  I wanted to share a couple of minor  glitches.

1) I downloaded the LXX directly from the site.  When I installed  it, the
.conf file ended up in newmods, and the LXX didn't display in the  program.  I
manually copied it from newmods to mods.d and everything was  fine.  My concern
is that the average user may not know to do that.

2) Using the Install Manager, the Status dialog clearly has progress  bars,
but they don't show anything while I'm downloading.  This can be kind  of
disconcerting, unless you know to look at internet activity in the Task  Manager.

Peace,

David