[sword-devel] FAQ

DM Smith dmsmith555 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 12 05:38:05 MST 2007

I think it would be good to have 2 different FAQs. One to answer the
kinds of questions that regular users ask and one for the kinds that
developers ask. That's why I didn't include questions like:
Q) How do I get all the text out of a particular module?

Q) I'm writing a brand new Bible program and I want to use your
modules. How do I do that?

Q) Eewww yuck, Sword is in C++. It is unmanaged software. I will
start a new project and re-write it in .NET or C# or php or ruby
or.... It is not in the language that I think is the best thing since
slice bread. Does anyone want to help?