[sword-devel] Calvin's commentaries, and ThML to OSIS conversion

Luke Plant L.Plant.98 at cantab.net
Fri Jul 13 10:06:02 MST 2007

On Wednesday 11 July 2007 17:55:08 DM Smith wrote:

> Yes right now osis2mod expects commentaries to be encoded as a Bible.
> This is not the way it should be. I guess I'm the owner of osis2mod
> since I touched it last :) Anyway, I should have some free time in
> the middle of August to take a look at upgrading it to handle
> properly encoded commentaries. Please remind me around then.

That's great, I will remind you later.

For anyone else who is interested, the complete commentary in OSIS
format (bzipped) is now here:

(it may require a bit more work, but it is at least valid OSIS in about
the right structure you would expect for a commentary, and almost
lossless from the ThML apart from header information I think).

Once I get access to the subversion repository, I'll upload my
conversion scripts there.

"The first ten million years were the worst. And the second ten
million, they were the worst too. The third ten million, I didn't enjoy
at all. After that I went into a bit of a decline." (Marvin the
paranoid android)

Luke Plant || http://lukeplant.me.uk/