[sword-devel] Calvin's commentaries, and ThML to OSIS conversion

Luke Plant L.Plant.98 at cantab.net
Thu Jul 12 04:44:36 MST 2007

On Wednesday 11 July 2007 17:36:12 Troy A. Griffitts wrote:
> Luke,
> Thanks for all the work!  We do have a repo similar to what you are
> speaking.  It is located here:
> http://crosswire.org/svn/sword-tools/trunk/
> If you'd like a subdirectory in there for your work, let me know and
> I'll set you up.

Ah ha! I *knew* there must be something like that.  Anyway, I think I'd
like one directory called 'thml2osis', perhaps directly in 'trunk'.
I'd like another one, called 'calvinscommentaries', in the 'modules'

I hoping to pull out bits of my Python code as a library.  For this
purpose, I think it would be good to have another directory
called 'python' (under trunk), into which I could start to put a
library.  (This means that other people using this library could just
put a single directory in their PYTHONPATH, rather than copy files

Thanks very much,  let me know any other details you need to set me up
with Subversion access.

 --Steven Wright

Luke Plant || http://lukeplant.me.uk/