[sword-devel] software

Greg Hellings greg.hellings at gmail.com
Wed Jan 24 23:47:22 MST 2007

D. Hill,

There are already modules for the Hebrew, both modern and ancient.
Anything else could be formulated into a commentary if it is a
scriptural commentary (such as parts of the Talmud are, I believe?) or
into a General Book if it is some other rabbinical writing.  Are these
insufficient for your idea?  If so, perhaps you could elaborate more.

--Greg