[sword-devel] diatheke plain output - line breaks missing?

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Wed Jan 24 01:01:59 MST 2007

Yes, you are correct.  Before entryAttribute searches and before lucene
searches, the only way to search for a strongs number in the text was to
turn on strongs number and then search for, e.g. "<1234>"  Different
symbols were used for different parts of the text, as you have pointed
out, which allowed one to be clever with regex.  It was inconsistent,
and not easy for an average end user, I know, but it is how things used
to work.  Punctuation has never been stripped to my knowledge.  Thanks
for the walk down memory lane.

	-Troy.