[sword-devel] diatheke plain output - line breaks missing?

Greg Hellings greg.hellings at gmail.com
Mon Jan 22 21:39:09 MST 2007

Indeed.  Troy, in that case is my insertion of the new-line character
going to break the searches?  If one searches for a string that spans
a new-line character in the filter, will the search pick up the
white-space and be intelligent about searching for the newline
character also?  And what about the fact that DM says that <q> is not
translated to "?

And if I wanted to take the current osisplain.cpp/.h and translate
them into an output filter that would be more suitable for something
like diatheke, what types of changes should be made to make that
visible by the SWMgr?  As was pointed out, if the main purpose of the
current *plain.cpp files is to prepare the output for searching and
not for display perhaps there should be a *plain_serach and
*plain_display variants or some other such naming scheme?

--Greg