[sword-devel] diatheke plain output - line breaks missing?

benjie cricketc at gmail.com
Sun Jan 21 19:27:09 MST 2007

Hey,

I'm trying to work with plaintext output, but when I try to use
diatheke on Psalm 43 (for example), it doesn't display very well.
Where there are line breaks & indents in BibleTime, diatheke just
outputs words squished together. In verse 1, for example, we get
"causeagainst" and "people,from". This is with Sword 1.5.9, and I'm
reading the ESV module. It seems that the osisplain filter doesn't
handle the <l eID="x4672" type="x-br"/> tag correctly, from what I've
been looking at, unless the ESV module just has errors in it. But the
passages are fine in BibleTime.

Am I just missing something, or is this a bug that can be corrected?

Thanks a lot,
Benjie