[sword-devel] Deuterocanonical books

Greg Hellings greg.hellings at gmail.com
Fri Jan 19 11:59:03 MST 2007

D J,

The Sword library (and hence Mac Sword) does not yet have support for
Deuterocanonical literature.  There are plans in the work for those to
be added in a near-future edition of the library, last time I heard.
But for now, the modules don't have them because the library doesn't
know what to do with them.  Cheers!

--Greg