[sword-devel] Fowarding support emails

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Thu Jan 18 10:44:34 MST 2007

Eeli, yes, this is a very good point.  I believe many of us realized
this problem after ourselves having forwarded private info to a public
forum.  I have taken your suggestion and added the following text to the
sword-support welcome email:

NOTE: THIS LIST IS NOT PUBLICLY ARCHIVED AND THE SENDERS TO THIS LIST
HAVE NO IDEA THEY ARE EVEN SENDING EMAIL TO A MAILING LIST.  PLEASE *DO
NOT* FORWARD THESE MESSAGES TO ANY PUBLIC LIST (e.g. sword-devel).  IT
IS FINE TO ASK A QUESTION ELSEWHERE, BUT PLEASE KEEP THE PERSONAL
IDENTITIES FROM THESE EMAILS PRIVATE.

Thank you for the suggestion, and a very hearty thank you for all the
recent support emails you have answered!  You can't imagine how much of
a blessing that is to just me personally; much more, the actual users
whom you've helped!

	-Troy.