[sword-devel] -- Spam -- NET bible and Sword .........

jhphx jhphx at cox.net
Wed Jan 17 14:49:05 MST 2007

Barry Drake wrote:
> ...Sword support list as it was generating so much spam that
> my ISP started bouncing messages ...

I also had that problem and also that cox.net was for over six months
dumping this list into a web junk folder. I almost never check web mail
so it was deleted automatically before I ever saw them. I recently found
I could delete the junk folder so the sword-devel list now gets marked
as spam but placed into my inbox where Thunderbird can get it.

Jerry