[sword-devel] Internal links in ThML modules

Luke Plant spookylukey at fastmail.fm
Tue Feb 27 14:29:50 MST 2007

Hi,

I'm trying to create a ThML module for Sword, and I'm having problems
with getting internal hyperlinks to work properly (there are internal
hyperlinks already in the ThML, but they don't work once imported into
Sword). When converting ThML to sword modules, how does xml2gbs
convert 'id's , 'name's, 'title's and 'shorttitle's etc into the ids
that Sword uses (i.e. the strings that are passes to
SWModule.setText())?  More specifically, I'm talking about 'General'
books i.e. ones with a TreeKey.

It would be useful to have access to the ThML sources for similar
things, and also the ThML sources for things like MHC would be really
useful for some other modules I'm preparing.  I haven't been able to
find the actual sources for these (I can download most of them from
CCEL, but I'm sure that the CCEL versions have been processed before
being turned into Sword modules).  Can anyone tell me where I can find
them?

Thanks,

Luke

(Steven Wright)