[sword-devel] Creation of commentary using osis..

DM Smith dmsmith555 at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 3 18:52:23 MST 2007

The typical pattern of development has been to support modules hosted
at Crosswire. If a new module has a new feature, then it is put in
beta and the different applications are given time to support the new
feature.

If we know that we want to work in this direction, we could mock up a
module. We'd just need to agree as to how we want OSIS references to
work. (e.g. Do we require an external osisRef to have a prefix of the
form Type or Type.workID?)