[sword-devel] French Darby Bible translation

Sebastien Koechlin seb at koocotte.org
Mon Dec 31 18:14:20 MST 2007

On Mon, Dec 31, 2007 at 12:18:40PM -0800, Chris Little wrote:
> This translation is copyrighted, so we cannot use it.

I don't understand. copyright doesn't means it can not be distributed. You
can only accept public-domain texts ? I worked at "La bonne semence" (the
good seed) a few years ago, ownership of the copyright, and the goal is to
spread the Bible and share the gospel. This text is "Libre de droit" it
means it can be shared without restriction or fee.

What do you need ? A mail saying this from us ?

--
Sebastien Koechlin