[sword-devel] SwordReader installer working version

Barry Drake bdrake at crosswire.org
Fri Dec 28 13:41:44 MST 2007

Hi there ......

There's now a working version of SwordReader Installer in the svn.  It
installs (hopefully) any of the bibles and commentaries.  Lexdicts have
different path information in the .confs from other modules, and I have
to truncate that before it will place these properly.  Will do shortly.

Also, I have not written a delete function yet, so although Sword
Install Manager allows you to delete a module, this is not yet echoed on
the mobile device.  The gui frontend is a bit primitive.  Feel free to
re-do this if you like a bit more style.

You need Sword Install Manager in the same directory as SRInstallMgr,
and also the appropriate icu .dll (icudt38.dll if you are using an
up-to-date Install Manager).  *WARNING* DONT put this in your Sword
directory - it will delete ALL of your modules on exit if you do.  Don't
say I didn't tell you!!!!!

God bless,
Barry

-- From Barry Drake (The Revd) minister of the Netherfield United
Reformed church, Nottingham see http://www.jesusinnetherfield.org.uk for
our church homepages).

Replies - b.drake at ntlworld.com