[sword-devel] Search bounds, one more time

Karl Kleinpaste karl at kleinpaste.org
Fri Dec 28 07:42:55 MST 2007

Karl Kleinpaste <karl at kleinpaste.org> writes:
> "Troy A. Griffitts" <scribe at crosswire.org> writes:
>> mkfastmod NETfree
>> ./search NETfree "meeting" lk,act
>> Acts 5:12
>> Acts 13:43
>> Acts 20:8
>> Acts 24:23
>> This seems to be correct.  Can you try examples/cmdline/search and see
>> what it returns for you?

Troy, I don't know if you noticed #sword late last evening -- it was
about 11:15p EST -- but I belatedly realized that SEARCH_TYPE in
search.cpp line 20 is -2 (multiword).  When I change it to -4 (lucene)
and try this test, I do not get correct behavior; instead, I get an
unbounded search, disregarding the explicitly offered bounds, with
results from Exodus to Galatians, some 148 results listed.