[sword-devel] SwordReader - problem with Rev 22 - FIXED

Barry Drake bdrake at crosswire.org
Fri Dec 28 02:41:32 MST 2007

Hi David .........

David Trotz wrote:
> Test this for me Barry, I think I have it fixed, but there is a
> possibility I introduced a new bug, or perhaps a bug nest. ;-)

Initial test seems fine.  I'm sure it's fixed.  Thanks for that.  I'll
keep testing, as I do use SwordReader regularly anyhow and always the
most up-to-date build from svn.  Sorry I didn't get chance to look at
the problem myself.  The more work I put into the module installer, the
more I find silly problems that take ages to get to the bottom of.  At
the moment, I can't copy a file to the mobile device - the rapi
createfile function fails, and yet I'm passing exactly the same strings
and information to it that work OK in the rapi example that I've got,
and that works!

I ought to have had a finished version out there yesterday if it were
not for this stupid problem.

When I've done with it (sigh!) I want to take a look at writing the last
bible used (as distinct from commentary) to the options.conf so I can
pick this up to use in xRefs ...  I might also put into the .conf an
xrefBible= variable (entered manually for now), but we could allow the
user to select a preferred version for xRefs ....

Thanks again for taking this last problem on board ....

God bless,
Barry

-- From Barry Drake (The Revd) minister of the Netherfield United
Reformed church, Nottingham see http://www.jesusinnetherfield.org.uk for
our church homepages).

Replies - b.drake at ntlworld.com